Be the Changemaker
With the Kaleidoscope of Ethical Fashion and Conscious Living, my aim is to raise awareness about the negative effects of the fast fashion and extensive consumerism on people, the planet and its resources.
As an Ethical Fashion Stylist and Blogger I am at the forefront of the socially conscious fashion and a keen supporter of the brands that respect our planet as well as their employees and the animals.
If your wardrobe is the next point of interest in your journey to a greener lifestyle, but you are unsure how to get started, this is the right place to be.
- Are you curious for every step of your clothes creation process?
- Do you ask questions about where your clothes were made?
- Who and how they were made?
- The clothes we’re buying are killing the planet and potentially harming us too. Giving up Fast Fashion might feel like a big change in our lifestyle. Do you ever wonder what difference it can make if you change what you buy?
Switch to Clothes Good for You and our Planet.
Your everyday choices can be the seeds of a smarter, more beautiful way of life and it doesn’t have to cost the world.
Did you know?
– Clothes can take up to 40 years to decompose.
– Shoes can take up to 1,000 years to break down.
– Up to 95% of the textiles that are land filled each year could be recycled!